Alio the Woodcutter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2

2 posters

Go down

Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2

Post  snow_mani Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 am

The Undo button in the bottom left corner of the screen should be greyed out when you are editing or creating a level. I keep trying to use it to undo a change I have made and of course it only works when playing a level.

snow_mani

Back to top Go down

Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Re: Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 am

that makes a lot of sense. it'd be even better if we can make the undo working in editing mode too. i never thought that far with the editing yet Very Happy

Admin
Admin

http://www.aliowoodcutter.com

Back to top Go down

Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Undo for editing nice but not necessary

Post  snow_mani Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 am

Yes, an Undo button/feature for the Planter would be nice. But it's not really all that necessary. All you do is touch the screen a few more times and change the tile. So while it would be nice, it's not a big issue if there isn't one.

snow_mani

Back to top Go down

Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2 Empty Re: Feedback on Undo button for Planter version 1.0.2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down