Alio the Woodcutter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates...

2 posters

Go down

Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates... Empty Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates...

Post  BrettArchibald Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:50 am

I just received the "Planter" level creator for Alio The Woodcutter, and am eager to try it out.

One thing that might be helpful though, for us beta level creators, is if we could see screens for ALL the levels as they appear when the player starts each level. This is so that we don't spend our time creating a level that already exists, of course.
I am still playing the full official version of the game, and am still in the earlier levels, so I have some screens locked.

If you post them here somewhere, that would be great, thanks.

P.S: On a related note, I just went to see some of the other screens that I did have unlocked. All very well. But now the problem is I've lost track of which level I was up to as a player in the game! The menu does not tell me which levels I have completed...
Can this be fixed?

BrettArchibald

Back to top Go down

Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates... Empty Re: Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates...

Post  Admin Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:20 pm

I will try sending you the screens personally.

As for your game progress, just go to Select levels, find last unlocked stage (no word locked at the end) and then find the last unlocked level in that stage.

Admin
Admin

http://www.aliowoodcutter.com

Back to top Go down

Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates... Empty Re: Can we see ALL the screens, to avoid duplicates...

Post  BrettArchibald Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:I will try sending you the screens personally.

Thanks - look forward to that...

Admin wrote:As for your game progress, just go to Select levels, find last unlocked stage (no word locked at the end) and then find the last unlocked level in that stage.

D'oh! Silly me! Embarassed

BrettArchibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum